Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sickly Dreams.

The sky was grey and green, suffocated by angry clouds. We looked out to sea and saw what seemed to be a sea container half emerged in the strange water. Sloshing fast through the water we reached it quickly, climbing inside we were mistaken, a wonderous structure had been built some fifty meters high. But just as soon as our attention had been grabbed by such a thing a projector had cast a film for us to watch on the wall. It happened to be Titanic. We watched in awe of the surprise. But something was off, the bodies started falling from the top of the structure into the water around us. Torrents of bodies.

Confused, we were suddenly rocketed to a platform at the top of the structure, above our heads was a small opening into god knows where. On this platform were all of our friends sharing drinks and cigarettes, so we stayed for a while until maddeningly intoxicated. Someone, I can't remember whom needed something of what I can't remember, so it was apparently up to me to go and get this thing, it was a matter of life and death. I was provided with the keys to a some mode of transport, I was told to climb through the hole above.

So I climb through, pulling myself up I am shocked by a futuristic landscape; a metalic tunnel of lights and car lanes. Then I see it. This car. Sleek and dark blue, the oddest shaped car I had even laid my eyes on. And gosh I was too drunk to drive. I stumbled over to the car and let myself in, it started with a high pitched hum. Entering the highway was intense, the power steering so sharp. The accelerator was so easy to push down. I lost control almost immediately, 1-200kmph in 12 seconds. Shit was flying everywhere. I was bouncing into other cars and the highway walls but no damage was being incurred to the car. I looked out of the window and realized I was in Cockburn. I needed to go there to get the thing. Whatever it was. So I turned off the highway and pulled into a car park, suddenly sober.

I got out of the car and was joined by another person, they had no face. Without we walked to the back of the car park into a complex of pensioner homes west units. We crept up to a particular unit and peeked through the window. It was grey inside and it appeared that the old woman was in the shower. We went to the back door and tried it. It was unlocked. We crept inside her home. Walking quickly we got what we needed from her kitchen. As we were about 6 feet from the back door she came out after us. We ran from her house, leaving the weird woman and her grey house behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment