Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I love you, peace and quiet.

It's interesting to see just how things play out.
I have a few friends over tonight. A few are past out. A few are still going.
A dragon fly was dying in my room. I don't know how common it is for them to come out at night, it was quite tiny. Quite pretty.
I went into town today for the first time in a long while. It was uneventful but I managed to pick up a bottle of whiskey, two packets of cigarettes and some wine. I'm trashed. But not trashed enough to forget why I'm drinking again. So really not that trashed at all. Well I feel good. I feel mighty fine, bullet proof you could say. But if you dropped me I'm sure I would shatter into a million pieces. I'm sure I wont feel fine tomorrow, or rather, today.
I went to the amphitheater last night. It's about a four minuet walk from my house. It was grand . I sat there for about an hour and just took in the wonder of a thousand memories past. It was quite late at night, around 10 or 11, but it was deserted and no stranger crossed my path. Oh damn it was just so good. ^_^
Fuck I'm wasted.
Much love to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment