Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just fuck off you filthy cum rags.

I've been awake for too long but no matter, there is never any solace in sleep. We live in an age of soul-eating houses, fast Internet and e-cigarettes?! Who the fuck has time to sleep with all of this shit going on. Anti-biotic over prescription and paranoia has got me sick.

Lack of vitamins and no sunlight makes Polly a blow up doll. C'mon Polly, TAKE YOUR CUNTING VITAMINS. *foreign object into designated hole* Don't you feel a little better now?

Time is marked by the amount of buts in the ashtray piling up. I just light these babies up and discard them 5 minuets later. Fuck me if I was a cigarette I'd just love to be consumed with eager lips and mashed into an ashtray filled with my fallen comrades.









No comments:

Post a Comment