Monday, March 16, 2009

We draw at noon.

So empty, emptier than something that's empty or some shit like that.
I fucking hate it all. I will never forget;
" You have to look after yourself in this world, because no one else will."
Every day it becomes more apparent.

You can't pretend to care forever, unless you are a Christian asshole.

Fuck, I could go a huge healthy sack of goon right now.

I can't sleep at night. I feel this weird sick feeling all the time. I go days to weeks without sleep.
I guess I am just drifting, wasting time, waiting. Forever waiting. Who will make the first move?
This is a standoff. We are Mexican cowboys. Except I don't have a fucking gun for this round. All I hold is shit load of violence. Intense violence. Violence against YOU.

I guess I am just drifting, wasting time, waiting. Forever waiting for something dramatic, life changing even. Waiting for one event or a chain of related events to do or change something.

No comments:

Post a Comment