Monday, March 15, 2010

SNOWY : THE MADDEST CUNT


So much has happened over the past week and a half, it feels as though it has lasted a month. In the past week I have lost my home, my possesions and my Snowy (greatest dog ever to have lived.) God damn it Snowy you mad cunt. All to the hands of my Dad. Thanks Dad! You're such a great parent! :)
But whatever.
I'm fucking pissed the fuck off.
This was infact night 12 of couch surfing. I hate this shit. I want my fucking clothes. Bawwwwww.
Bludgeon you to death with a claw hammer, take a potatoe peeler to your finger nails, stomp on your cunting head, smash in your half-rotten teeth, poor candle wax in your ugly fucking eyes and shit fucking rageeeeee.
YOU FUCKING PATHETIC WASTE OF OXEGYN DIE CUNT DIE
*clears throat*
It's not all that bad, I'm eternally grateful to some good friends who have let me sleep on their beds/couches.
Over the past few nights me and some mad cunt have been watching Lord Of The Rings and I have to say they are some of the best fantasty movies ever. Of corse the books were better but the movies fucking RAPE BABIES AND KICK ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment