Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Home Again

And I just can't wait to get on the road again...
Fuck these bastards. Can't even pay the fucking rent.
A knife to your throat, how fast will you repent?
Stare at the ceiling
If only I could grasp this feeling..
Tick tock tick tock
1,100-and-something-seconds
Mental block
Train station dilemma
Can she get any thinner?
Race up these stairs as fast as you can
You can't catch me, I'm a pedophile, man
I'm feeling festive
And I'm not one to be arrested
House arrest
Drug intake control
Intervention
And I'm still on the dole!
Tame those demons
But satan is still here
Right over in the corner with a bottle of clear-
Eyes, I am not surprised
The bong smashed on the pavement
I spent my entire center link payment
On hookers with aids
No time for a rubber
Fuck having a lover
7 days sober
This shit is almost over..

No comments:

Post a Comment